Finding the best printers for graphic designer may take extra efforts and time, which should meet your requirements and needs high-quality prints on a day to day basis to prepare the portfolios and submit proofs to show it to the customers and potential clients
If you’re looking for a high-quality printer for your graphic design work, you should consider and make sure that the printers are able to deliver quality perfection without complicated operation on your future work.
In this article, we have highlighted on the below some of the best printers for graphic designer which may help you to find the best graphic design printer.
1. Canon PIXMA Pro-100
Canon PIXMA Pro-100 is Canon’s entry-level offering in its professional inkjet photo printer lineup. The impressive array of 8 dye based inks, of which 3 are different grayscale inks. It features an eight-ink system and a maximum borderless print size of 13×19 inches and offers an incredible 4800 dpi.
The Key Features Canon PIXMA Pro-100
- 8 Dye based inks for maximum printing quality and color and dedicated grayscale inks for beautiful black & white prints
- Quiet printing. It makes the printer an excellent pick for official use.
- The Optimum Image Generating System reproduces colors to select optimum and combined ink tanks.
- Compatible with Individual CLI-42 Ink Tanks (Black, Gray, Light Gray, Cyan, Photo Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow).
- 8 dye based inks, 3 grayscale inks for great monochrome prints 4800 dpi
- Varied printing sizes and supported media
- Crisp and clean photographs
- Color clarity is wonderful
- Wi-Fi enabled and wired functionality
- No setting for Vellum paper
- Big and bulky
- My Image Garden
- Matte paper prints lacking
2. HP ENVY Photo 7855 All in One Photo Printer
HP ENVY Photo 7855 is all in one features. It has multi-functional capabilities, being able to print, scan, copy, and fax from a single device. It has quite a fast printing speed 10 ppm when taking colored printouts and 15 ppm when taking monochrome prints. It also has a 35 sheet automatic feeder and automatic two-sided printing.
The Key Features HP ENVY Photo 7855
- Reliable wireless connectivity and lightning-fast setup with dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Smart, plus Ethernet capability for wired networking.
- photo printer include print, scan, copy, fax, borderless & wireless printing, SD card slot, auto document feeder, plus photo prints for less than 5 cents with HP Instant Ink .
- The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up this wireless printer, scan documents with your camera, and print from social media or the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
- Wide variety of printing sizes
- Automatic paper feeder
- Wired and wireless printing
- Comes with Amazon Dash Replacement or HP Instant Ink
- Multifunctional capabilities
- Automatic two sided printing
- One year warranty
- Can’t print 13”x19” sizes
3. EPSON Photo HD XP-15000
The Epson Photo XP-15000 is a fantastic workhorse which offers superior picture quality. The printer has six stand-alone dye tanks. They offer an impressive color blend which gives a quality image print. The printer can carry a load of up to 19″x13″ 50 papers at the back. If you are using high-yield color cartridges, the printer can produce more than 800 pages.
The Key Features EPSON Photo HD XP-15000
- Ultra HD photos which are borderless printing for papers up to 13″ X 19″.
- Dual paper trays for professional prints. The rear paper tray can carry up to 50 papers, and the front has a maximum load of 200 papers.
- Individual 6-colors for enhanced printouts.
- Wireless and wired connections.
- Easy to use and operate due to the LCD on the printer.
- It offers wired and wireless connectivity.
- High printing speeds.
- Premium printing features.
- Ease of use due to the LCD.
- It can only print A-3 papers.
4. Brother HL-L2300D
This printer from brother is a fantastic monochrome laser printer which comes with a 250 sheet tray capacity. It can print up to 27 pages per minute and easily prints two sided documents. It also has a rear paper exit so that no print gets damage. It has a recommended monthly volume of up to 2000 pages. It prints sharp monochrome pictures at up to 2400 dpi.
The Key Features Brother HL-L2300D
- Prints Up To 27 ppm, Automatic Duplex Printing
- 250 Sheet Capacity Paper Tray. A4 2-sided print speed-13. A4 standard print speed-26. Automatic 2 sided print.Recommended monthly volume-250 to 2,000.
- Windows 10 Compatibility:If you upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, some features of the installed drivers and software may not work.
- 27 ppm printing speed
- Up to 2000 pages monthly volume
- 250 sheet tray capacity
- 2400 dpi
- 1 year warranty
- Manual paper feeder
- Laser drum might be hard set to only print up to a certain number of pages
5. Lexmark CS410dn
This product from Lexmark is a solid color laser printer which offers amazing print speeds, doling out just over 30 pages a minute. Its recommended monthly output is up to 6,000 pages. It has an automatic document feeder and can print easily on both sides. It also features the lauded LNCR and Pantone calibration system making sure that your images accurately match your print colors in clear 1200 dpi resolution
The Key Features Lexmark CS410dn
- Color Laser
- Duplex (2-sided) Printing: Integrated Duplex
- Print Speed: 30 ppm
- Recommended Monthly Page Volume: 800 – 6000 pages
- 1200 dpi resolution
- Fast printing speed
- Pantone colour calibration
- Automatic paper feeder
- Single function printer
- Can’t handle a lot of paper variety
If this article the Best Printers for Graphic Designers could help you, please rate above Star button rating and share to help others find it! Feel free to leave a comment below